Since 1985 Theo-Willem van Leeuwen has been working in the corporate world, including many years as a marketing manager and general manager in advertising. In 2002 he transferred to the legal sector. At Leiden University Theo-Willem studied Dutch law, specializing in intellectual property law, specifically trademark law. Theo-Willem has been focusing on larger corporate clients the past years. He is active in the Benelux Association of Trademark and Design law, not only as a member of the board but as a teacher for the paralegal course as well.
Outside of work Theo-Willem enjoys culture, mostly music and art. He enjoys tennis and swimming. During the summer Theo-Willem works as a volunteer in teenage survival camps.
• Diplomas: Dutch Law- University of Leiden, NIMA-B, BMM
• Founder Abcor BV
• Former employers, among others: Art Data Institute, Top Drawers, Art Connection en Shield Mark
• Active in cyberspace team Marques (The Association of European Trade Mark Owners)
• Non-traditional Trademark team INTA (International Trademark Association)
• President BMM (Benelux Association of Trademark and Design law)
Compra BV- domainnames, apps and website design
Mecy 2 bv - Gangster energy drinks
Martin de Waal
AIRMADE air solutions- aircondition and climat control apparatus
Piet Vijverberg Nursery - nursery specialisted in Phalaenopsis and Dracaena
Knol Power - vlogger- influencer